Stretchmark oil with rosehip, starflower and calendula
Rich in Vitamin E for stretch marks, this award-winning stretch mark oil has a blend of starflower, calendula, jojoba oils and Vitamins A, C & E. Combined together, this rich but easily absorbed stretch mark oil gives valuable nutrients and antioxidants back to the skin during pregnancy and beyond. This unique formulation also contains rosehip oil which has been clinically proven to help heal scarring and stretch marks after birth.
- Dermatologically tested & midwife approved
- Produced in the UK.
How to use
Pour a small amount into the palms of the hands and gently massage over the tummy.
- Prunus Persica (peach kernel oil)
- Helianthus Annuus (sunflower seed oil)
- Borago Officinalis (starflower seed oil)
- Simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba seed oil)
- Rosa Canina (rosehip fruit oil)
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
- Calendula Officinalis (calendula flower oil)
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (rosemary leaf extract)
May contain traces of nut oils.
Discontinue use if a skin irritation or allergic reaction occurs.
I used this oil throughout my pregnancy and have had no stretchmarks! It’s really light and easily absorbed as well! Definitely would recommend.
Sarah P. –
I bought this to use throughout my second pregnancy. I had a few stretchmarks after my first baby so was a bit sceptical that anything would work but I am thrilled to say I haven’t got any more!
Kayleigh Sweet –
Such fantastic stuff. I gained no new stretchmarks this pregnancy and I used this. ⭐️⭐️⭐️