Although the Government is easing the COVID-19 guidelines from July 19th, we feel that it is essential to still exercise caution. As we work intensively with pregnant women, parents with young babies and children, your health and safety is of paramount importance. We will therefore still be implementing the following protective measures:
- It goes without saying that sanitising and deep cleaning all equipment will remain in place before and after classes
- Class sizes will still reflect safe social distancing parameters and wearing a face covering is a requirement until you arrive on the mat. Venue restrictions and guidelines also need to be adhered to.
- When there is less than 1.5m in a parent and baby class, a face covering is recommended UNLESS it is agreed within the group. Your MamaBabyBliss Teacher will take the lead on this.
- Teachers will wear visors or an alternative covering and take whatever precautions to ensure their own and all participants’ safety in the class
- Within a pregnancy class there will be a minimum of 1.5m – 2m distance between participants. There is no requirement for a face covering once on the mat or during the class.
- All Teachers will be monitoring statistics in their individual areas and regions and reserve the right to revert back to online classes if it is deemed safer to do so.
COVID-19 – risk assessment for face-to-face classes
All teachers who are offering face-to-face classes have undertaken a risk assessment and only will offer classes if it is deemed safe. Our teachers are certified in COVID-19 infection control and all classes and equipment will be fully sanitised and cleansed follow the highest of health and safety COVID-19 requirements.
Music & singing
Our classes will still contain many of the songs that you love! Our teachers will be wearing a suitable face covering such as a visor and all that we request is that singing be kept gentle and soft and focused on your babies. Guidance will be given to you by your local teacher.
As per government guidelines, we require that face coverings be worn in all communal spaces within a venue. As you and your baby are considered to be in one ‘bubble’ you do not need to face covering, so long as you are safely socially distanced from other parents. Your local teacher will give you guidance on this.
Mummy meet-ups & Whats App groups
Where it is safe to do so, lots of our groups have been arranging safe and socially-distanced gatherings so that they can connect. We also set up WhatsApp groups where mums in the classes can still connect and support one another beyond their sessions.
Bookings & refund policy
As we are all having to operate in very reactive circumstances, should the guidelines change again, our teachers will offer an online class as an alternative to face-to-face if it is deemed safer to do so. As you are being offered a viable option, refunds will not be issued. All of our teachers are independent businesses and this is their livelihood. We thank you for your understanding and support during what remains a very tough time for all of us.
You and your families matter
The health and safety of your families are paramount and rest assured that no matter whether our classes are face-to-face or online we are here to support you and your baby in the very best way that we can.
Thank you for your ongoing understanding and support