Please find below the most commonly asked questions and the associated answers. For each question, please click the sign to expand the answer and click the sign to collapse each answer.
For further information or to enquire directly about our teacher training programme, please complete the form below. You can also contact us via phone: 01462 632 499 or email us directly email@example.com
As a MamaBabyBliss Teacher, you will be part of one of the best-loved and known mother and baby brands in the UK and you will be able to set up your business and make a difference to mums-to-be, mums and their growing babies in your own licensed area. With more than 10 years experience in offering award-winning classes, no other company in the UK offers such an extensive range of classes in the UK. The MamaBabyBliss training programme and curriculum is truly unique and will enable you to teach a full programme of classes from pregnancy to when a child is three-years-old.
- PregnancyBliss – a class teaching women the techniques and tools to support them throughout pregnancy and birth including breathing, stretches, posture and relaxation.
- MamaBliss – a gentle and nurturing class for new mums that focuses on strengthening, healing and relaxing the body, mind and spirit after birth.
- BabyBliss Baby Massage – a class for new parents in which they will learn techniques to soothe and settle their babies and help alleviate a range of common ailments.
- BabyBliss Baby Yoga – a class for new parents in which they will learn more dynamic techniques to help with their baby’s mental and physical development.
- Baby Yoga ‘Advanced’ – building on the techniques of baby yoga, parents will learn additional techniques that they can practise with their babies as they become more mobile and active
- Baby Yoga ‘PhD’ – a follow-on course to Baby Yoga ‘Advanced’
- Baby Explorers Yoga & Massage – a bridging and preparation course for babies as they move into the active and busy toddler stage
- Movers & Shakers Baby Yoga and Massage – a dynamic class for toddlers from 12 months to 2 years
- Walkers & Talkers Baby Yoga and Massage – a dynamic class for toddlers from 2 years to 3 years
- You will also be trained in running workshops in Childbirth Preparation for Couples and DaddyBliss Workshops for fathers and their babies.
As well as all the training, your franchise business package includes your own licensed area covering 10,000 parents of children from 0-3 years-old. You will also be provided with essential equipment and branded marketing materials which can save you thousands of pounds in set-up and ongoing costs. You will be given this during your training, so that you can begin teaching classes as soon as you qualify in a module. Your package includes:
- Local MamaBabyBliss webpage
- Dedicated MamaBabyBliss Facebook page
- Online class booking and business management system
- Yoga mats & yoga balls
- Pre-printed marketing materials and electronic templates
- 1 long sleeved T-shirt
- 1 T-shirt for demonstration doll
- Massage Oil
- 1 set of MamaBabyBliss range of products to display in classes
- Operations handbook and Sales Toolkit
- Marketing support from centrally-driven initiatives
The total franchise package (including training and the above listed items + territory license) is £4495. We are aware that this can be a big commitment and investment to make. However, when you add up all the training, equipment, products and tools you will receive and all the classes that you will be able to offer as revenue streams, our pricing is extremely competitive. We offer payment plans and funding solutions, so please do get in touch with us about payment options.
We do this by teaching them a variety of tools and techniques that are founded on the key principles of what we know will help women throughout this incredible journey. This includes breathing, gravity, movement and relaxation.
We do include movement and postures that are ‘yoga-inspired’ but they are by no means the core component. There are a variety of ‘non-yoga’ movements and other techniques including breathing, mindfulness, massage, visualisation, exercises using a fitness ball and much more.
A big element of the class centres on discussion and disseminating information that will empower the women. Because the class is not classified as a yoga class, you therefore do not require the same criteria for training as you do with Pregnancy Yoga.
- Start-up mentor and ongoing support from experienced MBB teachers
- Online booking and administration system that allows you take card payments and manage your business
- National PR and marketing campaigns