Do you want to pamper and nurture pregnant women and new mothers? Then why not train with one of the leading mother and baby brands in the UK and become a MamaBabyBliss Affiliate Salon or Therapist.
We have created this package that will provide you not only with expert and internationally accredited pregnancy and postnatal massage training but will help you expand your revenue to £2,000 whilst nurturing and pampering mums and mums-to-be.
If you opt for the MamaBabyBliss Affiliate Salon Package you will receive:
Expert and internationally accredited training
The training has been developed by leading perinatal wellbeing expert, Justina Perry. Not only do we have international accreditation with the IPHM (International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine), but as a training partner to the NHS and with over a decade of expertise in nurturing pregnant women, new mothers and babies, you can trust that you are in safe hands.
- Your training includes a full manual and a 75 minute training video (to view a clip, click here).
- Modules on postnatal massage, mini-treatments for new mothers and massage techniques for labour.
- The syllabus includes an in-depth module of anatomy physiology for the prenatal and postnatal phases including:
- Common Ailments During Pregnancy
- How Massage Can Aid Particular Ailments During Pregnancy
- The Benefits of Pregnancy Massage
- Considerations for a Consultation
- Contraindications for Pregnancy Massage
- Equipment List
- Pre-natal Medical Health Check
- Post-natal Medical Health Checks
- Use of Massage Oils
- Pregnancy Massage Sequence: an overview – this will be supported by the video
- Massage During Labour – this will be supported by the video
- Baby’s Development in the Womb (can be given to clients)
All you need to grow your business
- As a MamaBabyBliss Affiliate Therapist or Salon, you will become one of our brand ambassadors and a reseller of our award-winning 100% natural vegan skincare range for pregnancy, mothers and babies. As part of your package, you will receive 10 units of each of the MamaBabyBliss skincare products at a discounted rate. This is equivalent to a retail value of £760 and is a 100% margin on the trade price. They make fantastic gifts throughout the year, so will be purchased by any clients and not just enjoyed by pregnant women or mums.
- Exposure and promotion across our social media channels. We have 23,000 subscribers on YouTube (and one of our pregnancy massage videos has had 17million views!), 16,000 followers on Facebook, 8,000 followers on Twitter and over 5,000 followers on Instagram. Our aim is to continue growing and we want to take you with us.
- You will also have a 30-minute mentoring call with MamaBabyBliss founder Justina Perry
- A FREE listing in the MamaBabyBliss Affiliate Therapist and Salon Online Directory with NO TIME LIMIT.
- Your investment is £479 and your revenue potential within a matter of months is over £2,000 (based upon 20 ‘Truly Bumptious’ treatments @£50 and the above sales.)
MamaBabyBliss has a fabulous reputation and I was very drawn to this course in particular as it has its own range or products and has strict guidelines for passing unlike other online courses. I also found correspondence and any questions I had answered in a very easy and friendly manner. A great company and will recommend to other therapists.Angela Bergin
The fact it is a trusted brand name which mums will be comfortable with, also being able to advertise as an accredited MamaBabyBliss Therapist and to be the first therapist in Sheffield with this accreditation.Emma Jade
I enjoyed watching the videos and putting the massage into practice, also how much information that was given about contraindication I have found very useful. Also including massage during labour and postnatal is an excellent idea so you can follow your client through their journey.Elizabeth McMahon
The best part was putting the information learnt into practise and providing a professional treatment for my clients. Seeing the difference, you make to someone through massage particularly in pregnancy is a very special honour.Laura Duncan
Given how busy the salon is, the best part for me was learning something new in an easy-to-manage form and being able to learn at my own pace.Kerry Lintott
I liked that you had online training in the current climate and with my general busy work life this has fitted in perfectly around what I do. I also liked you had to be level 3 massage trained meaning only those already qualified to high standard to extend their training to do this
I was renewing current qualifications as I already work as a pre-and-postnatal specialist and I loved what was on offer being affiliated with the MamaBabyBliss brand and how it would help my current clients