Expert Training Validated and Insured by IPTI
If you own a salon/spa or if you are a therapist looking to expand your treatments to include pregnant clients, we offer a range of pregnancy massage courses with the flexibility of distance learning and in-salon options. Developed by one of the UK’s leading experts in pregnancy wellbeing, Justina Perry, all courses are validated and insured by the association Independent Professional Therapists International, one of the largest professional bodies for complementary therapists in the UK.
The diploma is worth 10 CPD points. Many insurance companies are now insisting that you must have a stand-alone recognised qualification in pregnancy massage in order to treat pregnant clients. Our training will allow you to be fully insured and you will be able to offer this treatment with confidence, knowing that you have been trained to the highest standards of health and safety. There are no specialised salon supplies or salon equipment required. This enables you to offer treatments straight after your training without delay or extra costs.
‘Truly Bumptious’ Treatment
Our ‘Truly Bumptious’ Pregnancy Massage is a top- to-toe full body treatment that has been specifically created for pregnancy and will leave your client and her lovely ‘bump’ feeling completely relaxed and revitalised. Using specific techniques and and safe positioning, this treatment can be given safely throughout the second and third trimester. Great for relieving backache and other mummy-to-be ailments, this indulgent and unique treatment can also be adapted for new mothers, to soothe their aches and pains away after they have had baby.
MamaBabyBliss Affiliate Package
When you become a qualified MamaBabyBliss Affiliate Therapist, Spa or Salon, we provide you with a full Affiliate Marketing package, which includes:
- Expert training by one of the UK’s leading specialists and brands in pregnancy, new mums and babies. Your training includes a full manual and a 75 minute training video (to view a clip, click here).
- An Affiliate Marketing Starter Kit providing branded and printed point-of-sale and templates of all your promotional materials including flyers, posters, leaflets, postcards, advertising and gift vouchers – all worth over £500
- A FREE listing in the MamaBabyBliss Affiliate Therapist and Salon Online Directory
- The opportunity to sell award-winning MamaBabyBliss pregnancy, new mum, and baby products at an excellent profit margin and low minimum order quantities
- FREE 100 ml bottle of our award-winning Tummy Love Massage and Stretchmark Oil
Distance Learning Pregnancy Massage Courses
A unique fully validated flexible training programme which enables you to learn at your own pace and in your own environment. You will be required to conduct and submit three case studies on either one pregnant client over three massage sessions or one massage session with three individual clients.
- 75 minute instructional video and pregnancy massage training manual
- Labour and postnatal massage module
- Certified validation by the IPTI (The Association of Independent Professional Therapists International).
- Full Affiliate Marketing package of branded POS and marketing collateral
Prerequisite: You need to be a qualified Level 3 massage or beauty therapist and have a recognised A&P qualification.
Available to larger salons and spas who prefer to receive one day training in their own premises. One affiliate package and up to four therapists included in this option. If you have more than four therapists, please contact us for a tailored in-salon training solution.
Prerequisite: Each therapist need to be level 3 certified in massage or beauty therapy and have a recognised A&P qualification.
Already pregnancy massage qualified? Train with MamaBabyBliss and gain certification from a peri-natal expert brand. With this online course you can study in your own time. You will gain access to a full A&P manual and a 75 minute instructional step-by-step video of our ‘Truly Bumptious’ massage sequence. You will need to complete a written assessment and 1 case study. Prerequisite: a copy of your level 3 massage qualification and your pregnancy massage pre-qualification. Your training package also includes an affiliate marketing pack with branded and pre-printed collateral, products to sell and inclusion on our online therapist directory.