At MamaBabyBliss we are passionate about the journey of motherhood. Through our seamless curriculum of classes and workshops, we are here to support you and your baby’s wellbeing from pregnancy and birth to when your little one is three years old.
As mothers and mothers-to-be, self-care is essential for both our own and our babies’ wellbeing. Each MamaBabyBliss class has been created with you and your precious little one in mind, to give you that time and space to nurture, enjoy and connect with each other on this amazing journey.
- PregnancyBliss Stretch & Relax – Pregnancy is a time to celebrate and focus on the amazing process and magical connection with your baby. Combining yoga-inspired postures, relaxation and mindfulness, massage and exercises using a yoga ball, our Pregnancy Bliss classes will teach you all the techniques and tools you need to support you through pregnancy and prepare you for birth. Suitable from second trimester.
- Birth Preparation Workshops for Couples – a hands-on 2-hour workshop designed to empower and prepare you and your partner for the birth. Together, you will learn and practise techniques such as massage for labour, breathing exercises and birthing positions to help you both enjoy that magical connection with your baby and leave you fully prepared for the birth.
- MamaBliss Nurture & Relax – self-care is so important and this beautiful postnatal course is designed on strengthening and healing new mothers after birth. Using yoga-inspired postures, mindfulness and relaxation techniques, you will learn a set of short but powerful sequences that you can use in every day life as a busy mum. Babies welcome! Suitable from your postnatal check.
- BabyBliss Massage – suitable from newborn, a 6-week course that will teach you top-to-toe baby massage techniques to soothe infant ailments such as colic, wind, constipation and help with sleep, crying, bonding and so much more. All sessions include ‘MamaChat’ discussions on parenting topics within a supportive and intimate environment.
- BabyBliss Yoga, (‘Foundation’, ‘Advanced’ & ‘PHD’ to meet the needs of older babies) – a range of 6-week baby yoga courses suitable for younger to more active, mobile babies. All of our courses are designed to foster neural and brain development and encourage movement, balance, co-ordination and motor skills, all in line with your baby’s milestones and development. Each session includes ‘MamaChill’ time with gentle stretches and mindfulness techniques to help destress and give you some precious ‘you-time’
- DaddyBliss Baby Massage & Baby Yoga Workshops – a 2-hour workshop specifically for fathers to spend some special ‘daddy-time’ with their baby. They will learn baby massage and baby yoga techniques and share valuable discussion time with other dads focused on relevant topics.
- ‘Baby Explorers’ for active, mobile babies – building on our baby yoga ‘Advanced’ and ‘PHD’ courses, this course is suitable for older, active babies. Focusing on their specific developmental milestones, these classes will teach you techniques and activities to entertain and stimulate your baby at this important stage of their development.
- Toddler Classes for ‘Movers & Shakers’ and ‘Walkers & Talkers’ for toddlers up to three-years-old. – classes specifically for toddlers who are now on the move! Including movement, songs, story-telling, treasure baskets and much more, all activities are especially created to foster and stimulate a busy toddlers early development. However, our classes also include ‘quiet-time’ to help our busy little ones learn to the importance of calm – more and more important in the busy times we live in!
We have a wonderful team of MamaBabyBliss Teachers nationwide who are dedicated to our mission of making this journey and experience as special as it can be.