Terms of website use
Other applicable terms
- Our Acceptable Use Policy (see below), which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our site. When using our site, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
If you purchase goods from our site, our Terms and conditions of supply will apply to the sales.
Information about us
www.mamababybliss.com is a site operated by MamaBabyBliss Social Ventures CIC (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 10442621 and have our registered office at 14 The Chilterns, Hitchin SG4 9PP. We are a company limited by guarantee.
Changes to these terms
Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
Changes to our site
We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Accessing our site
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
Your account and password
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly contactus at.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
No reliance on information
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Limitation of our liability
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any goods by use to you, which will be set out in our Terms and conditions of supply.
Uploading content to our site
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy (see below).
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. If you are a consumer user, this means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us and other users of the Site a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties. The rights you license to us are described in the next paragraph (Rights you licence).
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our site.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy (see below).
The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
Rights you licence
When you upload or post content to our site, you grant the following licenses:
- A worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform that content in connection with the services provided by our site and across different media and to promote the site or services; and
- A worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence to allow third parties to use the content for their purposes.
We will only ever use your materials to carry out your instructions to us – unless, very exceptionally, a court or other regulator orders us to disclose them.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy (see below).
If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com
Third party links and resources in our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Website acceptable use policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website www.mamababybliss.com (our site). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms of website use.
www.mamababybliss.com is a site operated by MamaBabyBliss Social Ventures CIC (we or us). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 10442621 and we have our registered office at 14 The Chilterns, Hitchin SG4 9PP.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our website terms and conditions.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of these terms and conditions, upon which you are permitted to use our site, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to acceptable use policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
Payment and cancellation terms and conditions for MamaBabyBliss training courses
Affiliate Salon & Therapist Pregnancy Massage Training
- Full payment must be received in advance of a course.
- The course fee is ONLY refundable if cancellation is received in writing NO LATER than FOUR weeks prior to the programme commencement date.
- In exceptional circumstances, and at the discretion of MamaBabyBliss, you may defer onto a later course date, however, your course fee will be non-refundable.
- Should MamaBabyBliss need to cancel the course, the student will receive a refund of ALL fees.
Teacher Training Programme
- An application fee of £200 is required. This application fee is only refundable in the event that the training programme is already full or you are not eligible for the training programme. Otherwise, the application fee is non-refundable.
- Once you are accepted onto the training programme, an invoice will be sent and the remaining fee must be paid in full six weeks before the course commences, unless otherwise agreed with the Training Director. If your application is accepted within six weeks of the start date of the programme, payment will be due immediately.
- The training fee is ONLY refundable if cancellation is received in writing NO LATER than SIX weeks prior to the programme commencement date.
- Should MamaBabyBliss need to cancel the programme, you will receive a refund of all fees paid (not including the application fee).
- Should you fail to attend or complete the full curriculum without cancelling subject to clause 3 above you will be liable to pay the amount in full.
- Should you fail to pay any instalments agreed, you will be liable to pay the amount in full.
- On successful completion of the first module you will be required to sign a licence agreement in order to become a MamaBabyBliss Teacher in an agreed area. You will not be able to qualify nor proceed to the next module until all training fees are paid in full.
- As a licensed MamaBabyBliss Teacher you will be required to pay a licence fee of £55 per month for the duration of your licence.
- MamaBabyBliss reserves the right to refuse an application.
- In exceptional circumstances MamaBabyBliss reserves the right to change a training date. If this is the case we will endeavour to arrange a date convenient to all delegates.
- All students will be required to obtain a DBS disclosure in order to complete the course.
MamaBabyBliss shop terms and conditions
How do I know you have received my order?
You will receive confirmation via email once your order has been placed through our website. It will detail your order quantity, item(s) description, the total cost of your purchase as well as your customer number. You will also receive a second e-mail confirming that your order has been dispatched.
Reviewing/Modifying your order
If you need to make an amendment to your order with us, please email or call us and we will be happy to make the necessary changes. E-mail email@example.com(please include your name, postal address and order number).
All prices displayed are in pounds sterling and include any taxes, but exclude any packaging or postage.
Please see our deliverypage for details.
Payment by Stripe
We use Stripe for our payment processing. Stripe handles billions of dollars every year for over 100,000 forward-thinking businesses in over 100 countries around the world.
Out of stock
We update our system daily, but if goods are incorrectly displayed as in stock when they are out of stock, we will contact you with either the option to wait until items are in stock again, or we will offer a full refund or exchange for alternative items.
Cancellation and returns of goods
You may cancel your order before your goods have been dispatched, please call us with your order number on 01462 632 499.
After the goods have been dispatched, you may cancel your order or exchange your items within 7 days of receipt (see conditions below). Postage costs will not be refunded.
We will pay return postage costs for an item that arrives broken or damaged, or is defective in any way, or is not the item that was ordered. (see conditions below).
Simply telephone 01462 632 499 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, within 24 hours of receipt, from 10.00am to 5.00pm (Mon – Fri), and request a return document and instructions.
All Items should be returned to: 14 The Chilterns, Hitchin, Hertfordshire, SG4 9PP. When returning the item, we suggest you retain a certificate of posting for your own records, in the event of the product failing to reach us.
Conditions of return
Returned products must meet the following criteria for refund:
The item must be in a re-saleable condition (unless damaged upon receipt in which case you must inform us on the same day of receipt)
All products must be unopened, in the original packaging with all tags/documentation still in place.
Cancellation of courses
If you have booked a course but need to cancel, we ask for at least 7 days notice so that we can arrange for another parent and baby to have the space. If notice is given within less than 7 days, we will do our best to fill your space but we cannot guarantee a refund as proceeds are given to charity.