Payment and cancellation terms and conditions for MamaBabyBliss training courses
Affiliate Salon & Therapist Pregnancy Massage Training
- Full payment must be received in advance of a course.
- The course fee is ONLY refundable if cancellation is received in writing NO LATER than FOUR weeks prior to the programme commencement date.
- In exceptional circumstances, and at the discretion of MamaBabyBliss, you may defer onto a later course date, however, your course fee will be non-refundable.
- Should MamaBabyBliss need to cancel the course, the student will receive a refund of ALL fees.
Teacher Training Programme
- An application fee of £200 is required. This application fee is only refundable in the event that the training programme is already full or you are not eligible for the training programme. Otherwise, the application fee is non-refundable.
- Once you are accepted onto the training programme, an invoice will be sent and the remaining fee must be paid in full six weeks before the course commences, unless otherwise agreed with the Training Director. If your application is accepted within six weeks of the start date of the programme, payment will be due immediately.
- The training fee is ONLY refundable if cancellation is received in writing NO LATER than SIX weeks prior to the programme commencement date.
- Should MamaBabyBliss need to cancel the programme, you will receive a refund of all fees paid (not including the application fee).
- Should you fail to attend or complete the full curriculum without cancelling subject to clause 3 above you will be liable to pay the amount in full.
- Should you fail to pay any instalments agreed, you will be liable to pay the amount in full.
- On successful completion of the first module you will be required to sign a licence agreement in order to become a MamaBabyBliss Teacher in an agreed area. You will not be able to qualify nor proceed to the next module until all training fees are paid in full.
- As a licensed MamaBabyBliss Teacher you will be required to pay a licence fee of £55 per month for the duration of your licence.
- MamaBabyBliss reserves the right to refuse an application.
- In exceptional circumstances MamaBabyBliss reserves the right to change a training date. If this is the case we will endeavour to arrange a date convenient to all delegates.
- All students will be required to obtain a DBS disclosure in order to complete the course.
MamaBabyBliss shop terms and conditions
How do I know you have received my order?
You will receive confirmation via email once your order has been placed through our website. It will detail your order quantity, item(s) description, the total cost of your purchase as well as your customer number. You will also receive a second e-mail confirming that your order has been dispatched.
Reviewing/Modifying your order
If you need to make an amendment to your order with us, please email or call us and we will be happy to make the necessary changes. E-mail email@example.com (please include your name, postal address and order number).
All prices displayed are in pounds sterling and include any taxes, but exclude any packaging or postage.
Please see our delivery page for details.
Payment by Stripe
We use Stripe for our payment processing. Stripe handles billions of dollars every year for over 100,000 forward-thinking businesses in over 100 countries around the world.
Out of stock
We update our system daily, but if goods are incorrectly displayed as in stock when they are out of stock, we will contact you with either the option to wait until items are in stock again, or we will offer a full refund or exchange for alternative items.
Cancellation and returns of goods
You may cancel your order before your goods have been dispatched, please call us with your order number on 01462 632 499.
After the goods have been dispatched, you may cancel your order or exchange your items within 7 days of receipt (see conditions below). Postage costs will not be refunded.
We will pay return postage costs for an item that arrives broken or damaged, or is defective in any way, or is not the item that was ordered. (see conditions below).
Simply telephone 01462 632 499 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, within 24 hours of receipt, from 10.00am to 5.00pm (Mon – Fri), and request a return document and instructions.
All Items should be returned to: 14 The Chilterns, Hitchin, Hertfordshire, SG4 9PP. When returning the item, we suggest you retain a certificate of posting for your own records, in the event of the product failing to reach us.
Conditions of return
Returned products must meet the following criteria for refund:
The item must be in a re-saleable condition (unless damaged upon receipt in which case you must inform us on the same day of receipt)
All products must be unopened, in the original packaging with all tags/documentation still in place.
Cancellation of courses
If you have booked a course but need to cancel, we ask for at least 7 days notice so that we can arrange for another parent and baby to have the space. If notice is given within less than 7 days, we will do our best to fill your space but we cannot guarantee a refund as proceeds are given to charity.