Breastfeeding cream with shea and mango butter
Ideal to treat sore nipples, this all-natural breastfeeding cream is enriched with the healing properties of shea and mango butters. This pure and natural ‘miracle’ balm will soothe dry areas including sore nipples, cracked elbows and feet. It can also be used as a moisturiser for babies with sensitive skin. Containing safe and edible ingredients, you don’t need to remove it when breastfeeding.
- Paediatrician and midwife approved.
- Vegan & no chemical nasties.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Produced in the UK.
How to use
Apply to any chapped or dry areas as needed. If breastfeeding, apply to dry nipples after each feed.
- Helianthus Annuus (sunflower seed oil)
- Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (candelilla wax)
- Butyrospermum Parkii (shea butter)
- Mangifera Indica (mango seed butter)
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
May contain traces of nut oils.
Discontinue use if a skin irritation or allergic reaction occurs.
There are no reviews yet.