Uplifting pulse point oil with lime, bergamot & geranium
Being a new mummy is hard work and looking after a new baby and sleep deprivation can take its toll. Formulated with bergamot, lime and geranium essential oils, these are well-known for their mood-lifting properties. Our pulse point oil roller is a revitalising pick-me-up for busy on-the-go mamas.
- Paediatrician and midwife approved.
- Vegan & no chemical nasties.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Produced in the UK.
How to use
Apply on the wrists or temples for an instant pick-me up.
- Vitis Vinifera (grape seed oil)
- Citrus Aurantifolia (lime peel oil)
- Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (bergamot fruit oil)
- Pelargonium Graveolens (geranium flower oil)
- Helianthus Annuus (sunflower seed oil)
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (rosemary leaf extract)
- LinaloolMay contain traces of nut oils.
Discontinue use if a skin irritation or allergic reaction occurs.
Smells great and lasts for ages –
I use this whenever I feel tired or sluggish and this lifts me straight up. It has a very fresh and delightful smell. I used this during my labour to keep me going. It reminded of a balmy summer evening!
Harriet Brown –
I use this to give me a happiness boost when I’m feeling down or sluggish it literally brings me joy, never fails to bring a smile to my face with its smell. Combined with a minute to myself for some deep breaths and I’m ready for the day.