Pregnancy and postnatal massage
Our passion is nurturing and pampering mums and mums-to-be and we have created a range of expert treatments to nurture you through pregnancy, labour and after you’ve had your baby.
Full body massage treatments
We offer the following 60-minute pregnancy and postnatal massage treatments:
- ‘Truly Bumptious’ Pregnancy Massage (1 hour) £50
- Suitable from the 14th week of pregnancy. You will be safely massaged on your side using cushions to support you and your ‘bump’.
- ‘Mama Me-Time’ Full Body Massage for Mums (1 hour) £50
- Suitable from 6 weeks after birth (or 12 weeks if you have had a caesarean) to whenever as a busy mama you need it! You will be positioned in a way to ensure your absolute comfort to accommodate any needs such breastfeeding.
Treatments begin with a detailed health consultation so that we can tailor the massage to any particular issues that are experienced during pregnancy and after you’ve had the baby. Examples include SPD (pelvic girdle pain), sciatica, restless leg syndrome, back-ache and typical trouble spots including tight shoulders and tension in the neck. The treatments will also leave you feeling restored and help revive tired and anxious minds.
Our shorter 30-minute mini-treatments include:
- ‘Time for You’ back, neck & head massage (30 mins) £30
- ‘Get Up and Glo’ pampering facial and head massage (30 mins) £30
- ‘Fancy Footwork’ leg, foot and hand massage (30 mins) £30
Gift vouchers can be purchased for all of our treatments. They are valid for 6 months can be purchased as e-vouchers so you can easily print them off and send to a friend or colleague.
Treatments in Hitchin are offered by Justina Perry, a leading expert in perinatal wellbeing who has worked with companies such as Mothercare, Pampers and Mamas & Papas. Justina also offers nationwide training to therapists in pregnancy and postnatal massage. She also trains the NHS in massage and yoga.
Treatments are also offered in the Welwyn area by Rachel Allen who offers holistic, sports, indian head massage and reiki.
To book an appointment or for further information and prices, please contact:
Justina at: justina [at] mamababybliss [dot] com or on 07525661 663
Rachel at: rachel [dot] allen [at] mamababybliss [dot] com or on 07563 076951
Are you a therapist or salon looking to train in pregnancy massage?
We also offer therapist and salon training in MamaBabyBliss prenatal and postnatal massage treatments and products at our training centre in Hitchin. Due to COVID-19 our training centre is currently closed for face-to-face training. If you would like more information please email training [at] mamababybliss [dot] com or visit our training page for our distance learning packages.