Have a question before booking? hitchin [at] mamababybliss [dot] com (Enquire today)
Hello! I’m Justina, mother of two beautiful girls and founder of MamaBabyBliss. Becoming a mother changed my life. After the birtrh of my eldest daughter, Tash, I suffered from postnatal depression. After my second daughter, Alana, was born, I was made redundant and set up MamaBabyBliss with the sole aim to nurture and support mothers and their babies on their journey through motherhood.
Today, I teach pregnancy yoga, postnatal yoga, baby massage and baby yoga classes at the MamaBabyBliss Sanctuary, which is located in the Secret Garden in Hitchin – an indoor creative play area for children under 5 and a family friendly café. I’ve also been featured on TV, radio and the Huffington Post for my work and have collaborated as an expert with organisations such as such as Mothercare, Pampers, Mamas & Papas and the NHS.
I love what I do and look forward to nurturing you and your baby!
MamaBabyBliss Sanctuary, Hitchin
- PregnancyBliss Yoga – Relax, breathe and enjoy time for you and your ‘bump’. During the class, we will practice a range of techniques and tools including breathing, relaxation, yoga on the ball and postures to strengthen your body and prepare you for birth. Classes are 75 minutes long and can be booked in a discounted block of six sessions, which enables you total flexibility if you can’t make a week!
- For total pampering why not also indulge in a Mini Mama-to-be treatments or a Truly Bumptious 60-minute full body massage. Email email@example.com to book! GIFT VOUCHERS AVAILABLE.
The MamaBabyBliss Sanctuary was created with mums-to-be and new mums and dads in mind, to support you and your family on the journey of becoming new parents!
- Birth Preparation Workshops These 2-hour workshops are designed for you and your birth partner to prepare you for your labour. We will talk about what to expect, optimum birth positioning, massage and breathing techniques and finish with a relaxing tummy massage using our award winning Tummy Love Oil which you receive as a Free Gift!
- Baby Massage is suitable from 4 weeks. It’s a beautiful way to connect and spend time with your baby and meet other new mums! It can aid a range of ailments such as trapped wind, colic, reflux and aid better sleep and circulation. During the 6-week course we will also discuss such topics as routine, sleep, feeding, teething and more. NEXT COURSE: FEBRUARY 18TH – MARCH 24TH 2020
- Baby Yoga is suitable from 10 weeks. Following on from baby massage, baby yoga builds on your baby’s physical and mental development including their sense of co-ordination, balance and their neural and brain development. The classes include lots of singing and sensory activities to strengthen your baby’s communication skills. A big bonus is that we also focus on YOU. There are gentle postnatal yoga stretches and a relaxation at the end where I look after the babies while you relax. NEXT COURSE: FEBRUARY 18TH – MARCH 24TH 2020
- MamaBliss Mummy & Baby Yoga This can take place once you have had your post-natal check. It’s a lovely way to get back into exercise with or without your baby. There’s time to talk, to breathe, to strengthen through the yoga practice and relax at the end with a guided meditation! DATE TO BE CONFIRMED
- DaddyBliss A lovely 2 hour workshop for baby and Daddy to connect. We show new fathers how to safely experience both Massage and Yoga with baby and meet other new dads too. This is also a lovely opportunity for new mums to enjoy the Secret Garden Café or perhaps have a pampering treatment in the salon upstairs. NEXT WORKSHOP:SATURDAY MARCH 7TH
Hitchin class booking
Click any class name for a description, click the book now button or call 07525 661663 or email justina [at] mamababybliss [dot] com.
- 07525 661663
- hitchin [at] mamababybliss [dot] com
- View Facebook page
It’s at a set time on a Tuesday which we look forward to and we had a nice time to bond and show my partner the techniques after! (Baby Massage)Ashleigh & Arlo
Freya loved it! It helped us really bond and she slept for two hours sleep after which is great! (Baby Massage)Emily & Freya
I’ve recently completed the Baby Massage course with my son, and I highly recommend it. Not only was it a great place to meet other new mums, I also learned lots of techniques to massage and calm and my son. The surroundings were comfortable, and we were provided with everything we needed for the course. It was interesting to learn the effects of massaging different areas of my baby’s body and I’ve included the massage as part of his bedtime routine. The instructor, Justina, is both lovely and knowledgable, she made us all feel very welcome and took a real interest in how we were all getting on with our little ones. Thanks Justina!Lisa & Sebastian
My baby and I just completed the baby massage course with Justina. I really enjoyed the whole process and found my baby responded very well – he was often very sleepy following the sessions and definitely seemed relaxed in the classes. The techniques are easy to follow and apply at home, and I found incorporating massage into my baby’s daily routine was a lovely opportunity to bond with him each evening. Justina was warm, friendly, and fun, and she was keen to make sure that in addition to teaching the techniques in sessions, we as mums were able to use the space to discuss our experiences and feel supported. Would definitely recommend.Lauren & Adam
I started a baby massage course with Justina when my baby was just coming up to 7 weeks old and I was really struggling to leave the house. Signing up to the class was a great way for me to force myself to get up and out and Justina was so welcoming and lovely. The baby massage itself was great but the sessions were so much more than that. It was a time to discuss any issues we were having and it made me realise I wasn’t the only one struggling with things. Plus we were spoiled with biscuits and cake every week so there’s an added bonus! Thanks Justina.Lauren & Daisy
I completed the baby massage course with Justina. I cannot recommend it highly enough. I really looked forward to our sessions each week. The course is very well structured, building up different techniques week by week including songs that you can use when massaging your baby. Every session provides informations helping understand why the particular massage will help. It is a time for you and your baby in a calm and safe enviroment. The techniques I learnt have been incorporated into my daughter’s daily routine. Justina is fantastic teacher, makes you feel welcome and she is always happy to answer questions or worries you have. Thank you Justina!Ewa & Sofia
Justina ran a fantastic course that not only taught me ways to bond with my baby thorough massage and song, but also useful tools to ease his digestion, help sleep (and boy did my baby sleep!) and keep a happy baby. The course was a great way to make new friends with babies of a similar age, share our journey and be social. With the added bonus of free access to Secret Garden after the class it was certainly a highlight/ lifeline to my new routine as a first time mum.Emily & Alex