Have a question before booking? hitchin [at] mamababybliss [dot] com (Enquire today)
Hello! I’m Justina, mother of two beautiful girls and founder of MamaBabyBliss. Becoming a mother changed my life. After the birth of my eldest daughter, Tash, I suffered from postnatal depression. After my second daughter, Alana, was born, I was made redundant and set up MamaBabyBliss with the sole aim to nurture and support mothers and their babies on their journey through motherhood. Today, I teach pregnancy yoga, postnatal yoga, baby massage and baby yoga classes. I usually teach classes at MamaBabyPlay in Hitchin and am now offering my classes online to still help support pregnant women and mothers online.
Even though, I offer classes online, I am still limiting my classes to a small number of participants, to ensure the highest standards and to enable you to connect and make friends. I love what I do and look forward to nurturing you and your baby!
I’ve also been featured on TV, radio and the Huffington Post for my work and have collaborated as an expert with organisations such as such as Mothercare, Pampers, Mamas & Papas and the NHS.
Supporting you on your journey
- PregnancyBliss Yoga – Relax, breathe and enjoy time for you and your ‘bump’ and meet other mamas-to-be. During the class, we will practice a range of techniques and tools including breathing, relaxation, yoga on the ball and postures to strengthen your body and prepare you for birth. There will also be an opportunity to chat with other mamas-to-be on a range of pregnancy and parenting issues. TUESDAY, 28TH, April – JUNE 2ND (2 spaces available) £40 per 6-week online course.
- Hypnobirthing & Birth Preparation Course – two two-hour online workshops on a Saturday morning, designed to prepare you and partner for a relaxing labour and birth and a one-to-one 2 hour session for you and your partner. Combining hypnobirthing, yoga, breathing, relaxation, birthing positions and practical massage techniques, you will both feel empowered and prepared for a positive birth experience. The course also includes hypnobirthing scripts and a wellbeing handbook to support you at home. Course weekend dates: April 25th and May 2nd. £120 per couple for three sessions. FULLY BOOKED
- Baby Massage is suitable from 4 weeks. It’s a beautiful way to connect and spend time with your baby and meet other new mums! It can aid a range of ailments such as trapped wind, colic, reflux and aid better sleep and circulation. During the 6-week course we will also discuss such topics as routine, sleep, feeding, teething and more plus some postnatal yoga and relaxation for you. Partners and children all welcome to attend! WEDNESDAY MAY 6TH-JUNE 10TH, 2020 (2 SPACES AVAILABLE) £40 per 6-week online course.
- Mum & Baby Yoga suitable from 10 weeks, baby yoga builds on your baby’s physical and mental development including their sense of co-ordination, balance and their neural and brain development. The classes include lots of singing and sensory activities to strengthen your baby’s communication skills. A big bonus is that we also focus on YOU. There is time to chat, plus gentle postnatal yoga stretches and a relaxation at the end. TUESDAY, APRIL 21ST – MAY 26TH 2020 (FULLY BOOKED) £40 per 6-week online course.
- FamilyBliss A lovely 90-minute baby massage and baby yoga workshop for you, daddy, siblings & baby! NEXT WORKSHOP: SATURDAY MAY 9TH, 2020: £10 per family
Hitchin class booking
Click any class name for a description, click the book now button or call 07525 661663 or email justina [at] mamababybliss [dot] com.
- 07525 661663
- hitchin [at] mamababybliss [dot] com
- View Facebook page
It’s at a set time on a Tuesday which we look forward to and we had a nice time to bond and show my partner the techniques after! (Baby Massage)Ashleigh & Arlo
Freya loved it! It helped us really bond and she slept for two hours sleep after which is great! (Baby Massage)Emily & Freya
I’ve recently completed the Baby Massage course with my son, and I highly recommend it. Not only was it a great place to meet other new mums, I also learned lots of techniques to massage and calm and my son. The surroundings were comfortable, and we were provided with everything we needed for the course. It was interesting to learn the effects of massaging different areas of my baby’s body and I’ve included the massage as part of his bedtime routine. The instructor, Justina, is both lovely and knowledgable, she made us all feel very welcome and took a real interest in how we were all getting on with our little ones. Thanks Justina!Lisa & Sebastian
My baby and I just completed the baby massage course with Justina. I really enjoyed the whole process and found my baby responded very well – he was often very sleepy following the sessions and definitely seemed relaxed in the classes. The techniques are easy to follow and apply at home, and I found incorporating massage into my baby’s daily routine was a lovely opportunity to bond with him each evening. Justina was warm, friendly, and fun, and she was keen to make sure that in addition to teaching the techniques in sessions, we as mums were able to use the space to discuss our experiences and feel supported. Would definitely recommend.Lauren & Adam
I started a baby massage course with Justina when my baby was just coming up to 7 weeks old and I was really struggling to leave the house. Signing up to the class was a great way for me to force myself to get up and out and Justina was so welcoming and lovely. The baby massage itself was great but the sessions were so much more than that. It was a time to discuss any issues we were having and it made me realise I wasn’t the only one struggling with things. Plus we were spoiled with biscuits and cake every week so there’s an added bonus! Thanks Justina.Lauren & Daisy
I completed the baby massage course with Justina. I cannot recommend it highly enough. I really looked forward to our sessions each week. The course is very well structured, building up different techniques week by week including songs that you can use when massaging your baby. Every session provides informations helping understand why the particular massage will help. It is a time for you and your baby in a calm and safe enviroment. The techniques I learnt have been incorporated into my daughter’s daily routine. Justina is fantastic teacher, makes you feel welcome and she is always happy to answer questions or worries you have. Thank you Justina!Ewa & Sofia
Justina ran a fantastic course that not only taught me ways to bond with my baby thorough massage and song, but also useful tools to ease his digestion, help sleep (and boy did my baby sleep!) and keep a happy baby. The course was a great way to make new friends with babies of a similar age, share our journey and be social. With the added bonus of free access to Secret Garden after the class it was certainly a highlight/ lifeline to my new routine as a first time mum.Emily & Alex