Have a question before booking? hitchin [at] mamababybliss [dot] com (Enquire today)
My passion is supporting women on their journey from pregnancy and through the early years of motherhood. I teach pregnancy yoga, postnatal yoga, baby massage and baby yoga classes in Hitchin. I also offer hypnobirthing and birth preparation workshops for couples and specialise in massage for pregnancy and mums!
A little about me
I’m the mother of two beautiful girls and founder of MamaBabyBliss. After the birth of my first daughter, Natasha, I suffered from postnatal depression. When my second daughter, Alana, was born, I was made redundant and set up MamaBabyBliss to help nurture and support mothers and their babies on their journey through motherhood. I have been teaching for over a decade and am very proud to have been featured on TV, radio and the Huffington Post and have collaborated as an expert with organisations such as such as Mothercare, Pampers, Mamas & Papas and the NHS.
Just click the BOOK NOW buttons below for availability.
Supporting you on your journey
- PregnancyBliss Yoga – Relax, breathe and enjoy time for you and your ‘bump’ and meet other mamas-to-be. During the class, we will practice a range of techniques and tools including breathing, relaxation, yoga on the ball and postures to strengthen your body and prepare you for birth. Spaces only come up when mamas have had their babies, so there is very limited availability! You can join the course anytime, if there are spaces. Please email me at email@example.com or drop me a message at 07525 661663.
- Baby Massage is suitable from 4 weeks. It’s a beautiful way to connect and spend time with your baby and meet other new mums! It can aid a range of ailments such as trapped wind, colic, reflux and aid better sleep and circulation. During the 6-week course we will also discuss such topics as routine, sleep, feeding, teething and more plus some postnatal yoga and relaxation for you.
- Baby Yoga Foundation Suitable from 10 weeks, baby yoga builds on your baby’s physical and mental development including their sense of co-ordination, balance and their neural and brain development. The classes include lots of singing and sensory activities to strengthen your baby’s communication skills. A big bonus is that we also focus on YOU. There is time to chat, plus gentle postnatal yoga stretches and a relaxation at the end.
- Baby Yoga Advanced, PHD and Baby Explorers which are suitable for older more mobile babies!
- Hypnobirthing & Birth Preparation Course – a one-day workshop, where you and your partner will learn hypnobirthing, yoga, breathing, relaxation, birthing positions and practical massage techniques, to leave you feeling empowered and prepared for a positive birth experience. The course also includes hypnobirthing scripts and a wellbeing handbook to support you at home. Please email me for more information.
Hitchin class booking
Click any class name for a description, click the book now button or call 07525 661663 or email justina [at] mamababybliss [dot] com.
- 07525 661663
- hitchin [at] mamababybliss [dot] com
- View Facebook page
“During lockdown your classes were the only ones I did because yours was the only class where it wasn’t about the baby needing to look at the screen but about me bonding and engaging with Isabella.”
Iona & Isabella
It’s at a set time on a Tuesday which we look forward to and we had a nice time to bond and show my partner the techniques after! (Baby Massage)Ashleigh & Arlo
Freya loved it! It helped us really bond and she slept for two hours sleep after which is great! (Baby Massage)Emily & Freya
I’ve recently completed the Baby Massage course with my son, and I highly recommend it. Not only was it a great place to meet other new mums, I also learned lots of techniques to massage and calm and my son. The surroundings were comfortable, and we were provided with everything we needed for the course. It was interesting to learn the effects of massaging different areas of my baby’s body and I’ve included the massage as part of his bedtime routine. The instructor, Justina, is both lovely and knowledgable, she made us all feel very welcome and took a real interest in how we were all getting on with our little ones. Thanks Justina!Lisa & Sebastian
My baby and I just completed the baby massage course with Justina. I really enjoyed the whole process and found my baby responded very well – he was often very sleepy following the sessions and definitely seemed relaxed in the classes. The techniques are easy to follow and apply at home, and I found incorporating massage into my baby’s daily routine was a lovely opportunity to bond with him each evening. Justina was warm, friendly, and fun, and she was keen to make sure that in addition to teaching the techniques in sessions, we as mums were able to use the space to discuss our experiences and feel supported. Would definitely recommend.Lauren & Adam
I started a baby massage course with Justina when my baby was just coming up to 7 weeks old and I was really struggling to leave the house. Signing up to the class was a great way for me to force myself to get up and out and Justina was so welcoming and lovely. The baby massage itself was great but the sessions were so much more than that. It was a time to discuss any issues we were having and it made me realise I wasn’t the only one struggling with things. Plus we were spoiled with biscuits and cake every week so there’s an added bonus! Thanks Justina.Lauren & Daisy
I completed the baby massage course with Justina. I cannot recommend it highly enough. I really looked forward to our sessions each week. The course is very well structured, building up different techniques week by week including songs that you can use when massaging your baby. Every session provides informations helping understand why the particular massage will help. It is a time for you and your baby in a calm and safe enviroment. The techniques I learnt have been incorporated into my daughter’s daily routine. Justina is fantastic teacher, makes you feel welcome and she is always happy to answer questions or worries you have. Thank you Justina!Ewa & Sofia
Justina ran a fantastic course that not only taught me ways to bond with my baby thorough massage and song, but also useful tools to ease his digestion, help sleep (and boy did my baby sleep!) and keep a happy baby. The course was a great way to make new friends with babies of a similar age, share our journey and be social.Emily & Alex