Have a question before booking? hitchin [at] mamababybliss [dot] com (Enquire today)
Hello and welcome to the MamaBabyBliss Sanctuary, Hitchin! I’m Justina, the founder of MamaBabyBliss and I teach all the classes at the Sanctuary, which is located in the Secret Garden – an indoor creative play area for children under 5 and a family friendly café.
MamaBabyBliss Sanctuary, Hitchin
The MamaBabyBliss Sanctuary was created with mums-to-be and new mums and dads in mind, to support you and your family on the exciting (and sometimes overwhelming) journey of becoming new parents!
- Pregnancy – you can strengthen and get fit and prepared with our PregnancyBliss Yoga. Classes take place every Saturday at 10am. We cover breathing and relaxation as well as ball work and safe yoga poses. You can also consider a Pamper Party or Baby Shower and enjoy with friends or family, some Mini Mama-to-be treatments or a Truly Bumptious full body massage.
- Birth Preparation Workshops are available on Saturday or Monday afternoons. These are designed for you and your birth partner to prepare you for your labour. We will talk about what to expect, optimum birth positioning, massage techniques and finish with a relaxing tummy massage using our award winning Tummy Love Oil which you receive as a Free Gift!
- Baby Massage is suitable from 4 weeks. It’s a beautiful way to connect and spend time with your baby and meet other new mums! It can aid a range of ailments such as trapped wind, colic, reflux and aid better sleep and circulation. During the 6-week course we will also discuss such topics as time for you and weaning.
- Baby Yoga is suitable from 10 weeks. The classes include singing and enable connection and bonding with your baby. It’s fun and a great way to meet other new mummies! Yoga will aid co-ordination and balance and even helps with brain development!
- MamaBliss Mummy & Baby Yoga This can take place once you have had your post-natal check. It’s a lovely way to get back into exercise with or without your baby. There’s time to talk, to breathe, to strengthen through the yoga practice and relax at the end with a guided meditation!
- DaddyBliss A lovely 2 hour workshop for baby and Daddy to connect. We show new fathers how to safely experience both Massage and Yoga with baby and meet other new dads too. This is also a lovely opportunity for new mums to enjoy the Secret Garden Café or perhaps have a pampering treatment in the salon upstairs.
Come and enjoy the MamaBabyBliss Sanctuary. Relax, Connect, Bond and Pamper yourself… You are so worth it!
Hitchin class booking
Click any class name for a description, click the book now button or call 07525 661663 or email hitchin [at] mamababybliss [dot] com.
- 07525 661663
- hitchin [at] mamababybliss [dot] com
- View Facebook page
It’s at a set time on a Tuesday which we look forward to and we had a nice time to bond and show my partner the techniques after! (Baby Massage)
Ashleigh & Arlo
Freya loved it! It helped us really bond and she slept for two hours sleep after which is great! (Baby Massage)
Emily & Freya