Have a question before booking? hitchin [at] mamababybliss [dot] com (Enquire today)
Hello! I’m Justina, mother of two beautiful girls and founder of MamaBabyBliss. After the birth of my first daughter, Natasha, I suffered from postnatal depression. When my second daughter, Alana, was born, I was made redundant and set up MamaBabyBliss to help nurture and support mothers and their babies on their journey through motherhood. I have been teaching for over a decade and am very proud to have been featured on TV, radio and the Huffington Post and have collaborated as an expert with organisations such as such as Mothercare, Pampers, Mamas & Papas and the NHS.
I teach pregnancy yoga, postnatal yoga, baby massage and baby yoga classes in Hitchin and because of COVID-19, I am now offering my classes online. To ensure the highest standards and to enable you to connect and make friends with other mums and babies, I am still limiting my classes to a small number of participants so early booking is essential. Just click the BOOK NOW buttons below for availability.
Supporting you on your journey
- PregnancyBliss Yoga – Relax, breathe and enjoy time for you and your ‘bump’ and meet other mamas-to-be. During the class, we will practice a range of techniques and tools including breathing, relaxation, yoga on the ball and postures to strengthen your body and prepare you for birth. Even though classes are online, I keep classes very small and intimate so that I can still focus on you safely and so that everyone can get time to chat, connect and make friends. Spaces only come up when mamas have had their babies, so there is very limited availability! You can join the course anytime, if there are spaces. Just click the BOOK NOW box below.
- Baby Massage is suitable from 4 weeks. It’s a beautiful way to connect and spend time with your baby and meet other new mums! It can aid a range of ailments such as trapped wind, colic, reflux and aid better sleep and circulation. During the 6-week course we will also discuss such topics as routine, sleep, feeding, teething and more plus some postnatal yoga and relaxation for you. Partners and children all welcome to attend! ALL COURSES FULLY BOOKED – register on the waiting list for the next courses
- Baby Yoga: suitable from 10 weeks, baby yoga builds on your baby’s physical and mental development including their sense of co-ordination, balance and their neural and brain development. The classes include lots of singing and sensory activities to strengthen your baby’s communication skills. A big bonus is that we also focus on YOU. There is time to chat, plus gentle postnatal yoga stretches and a relaxation at the end. The courses begin from Baby Yoga Foundation and progress to Baby Yoga Advanced & PHD so are suitable for older more mobile babies! ALL COURSES FULLY BOOKED – register on the waiting list for the next courses
- FamilyBliss A lovely 60-minute baby massage and baby yoga workshop for you, daddy, siblings & baby! NEXT WORKSHOP: TBC, 2020: £10 per family.
- Hypnobirthing & Birth Preparation Course – over a series of three 2-hour workshops you and your partner will learn hypnobirthing, yoga, breathing, relaxation, birthing positions and practical massage techniques, to leave you feeling empowered and prepared for a positive birth experience. The course also includes hypnobirthing scripts and a wellbeing handbook to support you at home. NEXT DATES: FULLY BOOKED SPECIAL COVID-19 DISCOUNT: £150 for all three workshops. Usual price £250.
- COVID 19 – all courses are taught live online. This is so we can be sure that we can communicate directly with parents and ensure the highest standards of health and safety throughout. You are also able to access the weekly recordings of the sessions, so you can continue practising or in case you have to miss a week. All sessions are security and password protected and only available to participants on the course.
Hitchin class booking
Click any class name for a description, click the book now button or call 07525 661663 or email justina [at] mamababybliss [dot] com.
- 07525 661663
- hitchin [at] mamababybliss [dot] com
- View Facebook page
It’s at a set time on a Tuesday which we look forward to and we had a nice time to bond and show my partner the techniques after! (Baby Massage)Ashleigh & Arlo
Freya loved it! It helped us really bond and she slept for two hours sleep after which is great! (Baby Massage)Emily & Freya
I’ve recently completed the Baby Massage course with my son, and I highly recommend it. Not only was it a great place to meet other new mums, I also learned lots of techniques to massage and calm and my son. The surroundings were comfortable, and we were provided with everything we needed for the course. It was interesting to learn the effects of massaging different areas of my baby’s body and I’ve included the massage as part of his bedtime routine. The instructor, Justina, is both lovely and knowledgable, she made us all feel very welcome and took a real interest in how we were all getting on with our little ones. Thanks Justina!Lisa & Sebastian
My baby and I just completed the baby massage course with Justina. I really enjoyed the whole process and found my baby responded very well – he was often very sleepy following the sessions and definitely seemed relaxed in the classes. The techniques are easy to follow and apply at home, and I found incorporating massage into my baby’s daily routine was a lovely opportunity to bond with him each evening. Justina was warm, friendly, and fun, and she was keen to make sure that in addition to teaching the techniques in sessions, we as mums were able to use the space to discuss our experiences and feel supported. Would definitely recommend.Lauren & Adam
I started a baby massage course with Justina when my baby was just coming up to 7 weeks old and I was really struggling to leave the house. Signing up to the class was a great way for me to force myself to get up and out and Justina was so welcoming and lovely. The baby massage itself was great but the sessions were so much more than that. It was a time to discuss any issues we were having and it made me realise I wasn’t the only one struggling with things. Plus we were spoiled with biscuits and cake every week so there’s an added bonus! Thanks Justina.Lauren & Daisy
I completed the baby massage course with Justina. I cannot recommend it highly enough. I really looked forward to our sessions each week. The course is very well structured, building up different techniques week by week including songs that you can use when massaging your baby. Every session provides informations helping understand why the particular massage will help. It is a time for you and your baby in a calm and safe enviroment. The techniques I learnt have been incorporated into my daughter’s daily routine. Justina is fantastic teacher, makes you feel welcome and she is always happy to answer questions or worries you have. Thank you Justina!Ewa & Sofia
Justina ran a fantastic course that not only taught me ways to bond with my baby thorough massage and song, but also useful tools to ease his digestion, help sleep (and boy did my baby sleep!) and keep a happy baby. The course was a great way to make new friends with babies of a similar age, share our journey and be social. With the added bonus of free access to Secret Garden after the class it was certainly a highlight/ lifeline to my new routine as a first time mum.Emily & Alex