At MamaBabyBliss our mission is to nurture as many mums, babies and mums-to-be as we can. We are the only company to offer an exclusive range of products, treatments, classes and training dedicated to pregnancy, mums, babies and dads.
If you have a passion for working with mums, babies and mums-to-be, this website will give you information on our complete range of unique and expert classes, accredited training programmes, pampering treatments and products, dedicated to supporting parents and their babies throughout this wonderful and amazing journey.
MamaBabyBlissful Week Update
A GREAT BIG THANK YOU!
The fundraising total from our MamaBabyBlissful week so far has raised OVER £1,000 for the MBB Foundation. And there are more events, activities and efforts to come.
The words "Thank You" don't even begin to express how grateful we all our for your support. We cannot wait to take the amazing benefits of what we do out into the communities who need it most but don't have access.
Loved by Parents Bronze Award
We have won BRONZE in the Loved by Parents 2014 Awards for our Little Bag of Bliss in the Best Innovative Gift category!
Hundreds and hundreds of mother and baby products were entered into this years awards from all over the world. Products were tested by a super panel of parents and after months of work, we have made it onto the Loved by Parents awards shortlist.
Dad's Baby Massage and Yoga Workshop
We love nothing more at MamaBabyBliss than getting our Daddies in on the action! Our Dad's Baby Massage and Yoga workshops really help Dad bond with baby in a safe, educational and fun environment. Our Dad's Workshops are run all over the UK, click here to find your nearest class.
Baby Massage Training Dates
Designed and developed by leading expert Justina Perry, our Baby Massage courses offer you the flexibility to train in your own time frame, with a mixture of on-site, distance learning and case study based programmes. We also offer you the opportunity to become part of our team through an affordable range of licences. Click here for details of our Spring and Summer 2014 courses.
Baby Massage and Yoga Class Gallery
A little snapshot of the fun to be had in our wonderful baby massage and yoga classes. Photos courtesy of MamaBabyBliss Nottingham.
News and Events
- August 2014: There are only a few spaces left on our Baby Massage and Yoga & Pregnancy Yoga courses starting this Autumn. Book now to avoid disappointment!
- July 2014: Our Founder Justina Perry is one of the finalists in the Mum and Working Awards 2014, read more here.
- July 2014: Our Nottingham team raised nearly £840 from their pamper afternoon and auction in aid of the MBB Foundation. Huge thanks to everyone that supported us!
- June 2014: Our associate teachers have been raising money all over the UK for our foundation. Click here for photos!
- June 2014: Amazing news! A charity tennis day ran by Worksop College Pre Prep school, raised over £416 for the MamaBabyBliss Foundation. Thanks to Sarah Kaiper-Holmes, our Associate Teacher in Retford for all her hard work.
- June 2014: Our website has won a Silver Award in the Mumpreneur Website Awards! We're delighted with our win and thank all our contributors for our success.
Keep in Touch
Introduction to MamaBabyBliss
Maryann is 35 years old. She lost almost all of her sight at 15-years-old and has 4 children Neeshai, 15, Ryus 11, Alanay is 5 and baby Arcani, who is five weeks old. In 2013 Maryann trained with MamaBabyBliss to become as baby massage teacher. Here she shares her inspirational story of how baby massage and positive touch has helped with her connect and bond with her babies.
Simon Hawtrey-Woore is a 45-year-old dad from Walthamstow, London. When not being a dad he’s an Executive Coach. His daughter, Scarlett, is aged nine, and was born on 23 December 2004 6 weeks early and with an undiagnosed syndrome wrapped up as Global Development Delay.
Last Sunday, Simon completed a 5-kilometre race with Scarlett and his family in aid of Great Ormond Street Hospital. We are nominating Simon as our Inspirational Dad to celebrate Father’s Day and to help raise funds and support GOSH. Click here to donate.
To celebrate Baby Massage Week 2014 here is a list of the amazing benefits for you and your baby from A-Z! We specialise in expert, small and intimate baby massage and baby yoga classes and workshops for dads across the UK. To find your nearest class, visit http://www.mamababybliss.com/classes/our-classes-pregnancy-yoga-massage/