At MamaBabyBliss our mission is to nurture as many mums, babies and mums-to-be as we can. We are the only company to offer an exclusive range of products, treatments, classes and training dedicated to pregnancy, mums, babies and dads.
If you have a passion for working with mums, babies and mums-to-be, this website will give you information on our complete range of unique and expert classes, accredited training programmes, pampering treatments and products, dedicated to supporting parents and their babies throughout this wonderful and amazing journey.
Train with MamaBabyBliss
Looking for a rewarding new career and business opportunity where you can balance your family and work? Why not join our expanding network of MamaBabyBliss Teachers and make a difference to parents and babies from pregnancy and beyond! Click on our Training Section for more details.
In this month's blog by our wonderful Associate Teacher Suzy Sawford explains how joining the MamaBabyBliss family and training in a new career was truly life-changing; allowing her embark on a rewarding career yet spend more quality time with her family. Read more here.
Dad's Baby Massage and Yoga Workshop
We love nothing more at MamaBabyBliss than getting our Daddies in on the action! Our Dad's Baby Massage and Yoga workshops really help Dad bond with baby in a safe, educational and fun environment. Our Dad's Workshops are run all over the UK, click here to find your nearest class.
Baby Massage and Yoga Trainees
Huge congratulations to all the ladies that successfully passed Part 1 of their Baby Massage and Yoga training with MamaBabyBliss. Looking forward to the next course in January 2015. If you would like to train with us, please click here for training information.
Baby Massage and Yoga Class Gallery
A little snapshot of the fun to be had in our wonderful baby massage and yoga classes. Photos courtesy of MamaBabyBliss Nottingham.
News and Events
- We were very proud to sponsor the Family Support Category in the Working Mums Awards and would like to congratulate the winner, Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
- We have some amazing offers on our Affiliate Salon & Therapist Training Courses leading up to Christmas. Read more!
- November 2014: MamaBabyBliss Nottingham are holding a Xmas Pamper afternoon. Read more here.
- October 2014: Our Founder Justina Perry was highly commended in the Mum and Working awards in the most Inspiring Business Parent category.
- July 2014: Our Nottingham team raised nearly £840 from their pamper afternoon and auction in aid of the MBB Foundation. Huge thanks to everyone that supported us!
Keep in Touch
Introduction to MamaBabyBliss
I remember it as if it was yesterday. My maternity leave was coming to an end and I had a heavy feeling in my heart. This time in my life, these continuous, precious days dedicated solely to my son would become few and far between as I went back to my life as a busy primary school teacher. It was almost a type of grieving.
Maryann is 35 years old. She lost almost all of her sight at 15-years-old and has 4 children Neeshai, 15, Ryus 11, Alanay is 5 and baby Arcani, who is five weeks old. In 2013 Maryann trained with MamaBabyBliss to become as baby massage teacher. Here she shares her inspirational story of how baby massage and positive touch has helped with her connect and bond with her babies.