MamaBabyBliss is expanding its existing operation through new strategic partnerships with local master franchisees across the globe.
We’re looking for territorial leaders with a strong demonstrable track record of success who can recognise an exceptional business opportunity and who have the depth of talent required to drive dynamic business growth through directly franchising MamaBabyBliss to their local markets.
If you’re looking for an exciting and rewarding business opportunity, making a genuine difference to mothers and babies, why not consider setting up a MamaBabyBliss franchise in your country?
Using a tried and tested successful business model, you will be part of a leading expert wellbeing brand for pregnancy, maternal and infant wellbeing. Unlike traditional franchise opportunities, we provide you with a dynamic modelling of revenue streams catered to your market needs and your business endeavours. In this way no two franchisees are the same, but as part of a greater MamaBabyBliss network, may share in each others’ best practises. We have customised franchise business opportunities for local partners from countries in Europe to China to smaller markets such St Helena’s in the South Atlantic. To find out more and how we can tailor MamaBabyBliss easily to adapt to your local market, please contact our Global Franchise Manager by email:
Why set up a MamaBabyBliss Franchise?
- Babies are born all the time. Mothers needing support during and after their pregnancy is universal. You have a ready and captive audience. In the first instance, you can explore the size of the opportunity by finding out the birth rate of your country.
- The franchise has been developed over a decade by perinatal wellbeing experts and upholds British standards of maternal wellbeing and is currently practised by NHS nurses in UK hospitals.
- Our innovative and dynamic modelling provides multiple revenue streams to better suit your local market no matter how big or small your chosen territory.
- We offer payment plans to ease yourself into the new business.
- A national franchise is easy to set up and requires minimal investment. We have a large and educated team to support you every step of the way.
- After 4 weeks of intensive training led by our lead trainers, and with support and supervision from our dedicated UK team, you will be ready to set up your own pilot business and can start bringing in revenue.
- Because of our unique offer and breadth of classes, you will be creating a sustainable and ongoing income and business from a loyal base of customers
- You will be part of an award-winning and recognised brand and global network of partners sharing best practises in their territories, and you will share in our a passion and ethos for making a difference to mothers and children world wide.
Reach out by email: